During the last Module of the program each student is asked to develop a topic of his/her choice under the instruction of prof. Dr. Ludger Hovestadt and Dr. phil. Vera Buhlman. The topic should be implemented computationally within 12 weeks, under the programming guidance of the research group working in the chair.
GOT TIME FOR A LECTURE?
AADRL agents any of all artefacts behavior based sytems Bioplastics CAD/CAM CNC fabrication coding computation cybernetic thinking design & production Dye-sensitized Solar Cells Electroactive Polymers Electroluminescence ETH fabrication grammar identity information kuka logic London M5 Design Beyond the Problematic MAS 2012 Comix Series minimaforms minimal surfaces moiree pattern Population presentation processing programming rapid prototyping reaction diffusion S Schlieren Science City scripting soundscape Taiwan Teahouse trip weaving patterns workshop ytong
Modules & Lectures
- Guest lectures
- M0 Welcome!
- M1 Theory and Information
- M2 Algorithmic Design / Fiction / Advanced Geometry Modelling
- M3 Connected Artefacts / Innovation / Mass Customised Production
- M4 Architecture and Information
- M5 Design Beyond the Problematic / Population / Buidling Operation Models
- M6 Customised Materials / Articulation / Building Information Models
- M7 Information and I
- M8_Final Thesis
- Upcoming lectures