Today, dealing with enormous amount of information on one side and with physical environment on the other, with all these noise and vibration of social phenomena, we are not seeking for the particular problem solution but for new potential of creative approaches. Continue reading
GOT TIME FOR A LECTURE?
AADRL agents any of all artefacts behavior based sytems Bioplastics CAD/CAM CNC fabrication coding computation cybernetic thinking design & production Dye-sensitized Solar Cells Electroactive Polymers Electroluminescence ETH fabrication grammar identity information kuka logic London M5 Design Beyond the Problematic MAS 2012 Comix Series minimaforms minimal surfaces moiree pattern Population presentation processing programming rapid prototyping reaction diffusion S Schlieren Science City scripting soundscape Taiwan Teahouse trip weaving patterns workshop ytong
Modules & Lectures
- Guest lectures
- M0 Welcome!
- M1 Theory and Information
- M2 Algorithmic Design / Fiction / Advanced Geometry Modelling
- M3 Connected Artefacts / Innovation / Mass Customised Production
- M4 Architecture and Information
- M5 Design Beyond the Problematic / Population / Buidling Operation Models
- M6 Customised Materials / Articulation / Building Information Models
- M7 Information and I
- M8_Final Thesis
- Upcoming lectures